Thursday, September 1, 2011

senior year has begun!

So senior year is finally here! I think it's going to be a really great semester and I'm going to try to post on here as much as possible. Some of what I've been working on for the past month or so, however, I can't put up here as I'm doing it for a client for an app for the Mac and since it's not out yet I don't want to reveal any of it. So for now I am going to put an updated post of the character I started working on in the beginning of summer. Obviously she still needs a lot of work. Besides hair and clothes, I also need to finish her feet (she only has one toe) and give her ears as well as tweak the anatomy a little bit.



Here's a smoothed view of her:

Next week I will post up a little about the character and who she is.

No comments:

Post a Comment