Sunday, August 26, 2012

Martini Girl Update

So do to the unfortunate week Ive been having, all the files for my martini girl have been eliminated. I still have the files for the actual girl and her rig thank goodness but the setup, pose, etc are all gone. So this weekend I started from scratch again and put her back together. So this isn't a total update, cause really I got her to the point I had her last time. However, second time through I think she looks better at his point this time than last time :)...although the first thing that bugs me is her shoe is sitting awkwardly on her foot...must fix..


2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry that your files are gone! I think this may be my favorite piece of yours too, I think you did an excellent job on the modeling and texturing! :) So pretty!

    ReplyDelete